1 Packet Noodles
1 Onion Sliced
1 Capsicum Sliced
1 Cabbage Shredded
1 Carrot Sliced
1/2 cup Beans Chopped
2 tbsp Soya Sauce
1 tbsp Vinegar
1 tbsp Chili Sauce
Salt to taste
1/4 tsp Pepper Powder
2 tbsp Oil
Preparation of Vegetable Chowmein :
* Boil Noodles in enough water.
* Take care do not overcook.
* Strain Noodles through cold water 2-3 times and drain water and set aside, add few drops of oil to the noodles to avoid sticking.
* Heat oil in a wok and add sliced onions and stir fry for 20-30 seconds, add all other vegetables and stir fry for 2 minutes.
* Add salt and pepper and mix well. Now add boiled noodles and mix well (take care that noodles don’t break) .
* Add vinegar, chili sauce and soya sauce and stir fry for a minute.
* Serve the vegetable chowmein hot.
* Note : According to taste vinegar, soya sauce and chili sauce can be increased or decreased.