* 1 cup maida
* 1 onion
* 1 cabbage
* 1 carrot
* 1 capsicum
* 250 gms paneer/soyabean
* 2 tbsp oil
* salt to taste
* 1 tbsp vinegar
* 2 tsp soya sauce
* 1 tsp red chili powder
* Grate all the vegetables.
* Slice the paneer in small cubes.
* Heat 1.5 tbsp oil in a pan. add all the chopped & sliced ingredients.
* Also add vinegar, soya sauce, salt & red chilli powder to the mixture.
* keep aside & let it cool.
* meanwhile, prepare a dough using maida, oil, water & salt.
* Roll thin puri sized chappatis using the whole dough.
* Neatly add on the prepared mixture in the centre of the chappatis.
* Then close the circles forming girdles on the top.
* Lastly steam it for 15 to 20 minutes.
* Serve hot with garlic chilli sauce.