1 medium Gobhi (Cauliflower)
3/4 cup Flour (Maida)
1 tbsp Corn Flour
Salt to taste
1 Chopped green chili
11/2 tbsp Garlic Paste
11/2 tbsp Ginger Paste
1 cup finely Chopped Onions
Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves
1/4th tsp Ajinomoto
2 tbsp Soya Sauce
2-3 tbsp Tomato Ketchup
2 tbsp Oil
Preparation of gobhi manchurian :
* Make a paste of maida, corn flour and salt using water.
* Take a tsp. of ginger and garlic paste, add it to the paste.
* Dip the gobi florets in the paste and deep fry till golden brown. Keep aside.
* Heat oil in another pan and add the left ginger & garlic paste, chopped onions and green chili to it.
* Now, mix aginomoto, soya sauce and tomato sauce to it.
* Add fried Gobi kept aside and mix well. Garnish it with coriander leaves. Serve the gobi manchurian hot.